Wednesday, 18 July 2007

kena tagged by aL..
i'm one of d fives..i think? o_o haha..

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Colleen
Birth Date : 8th November
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : Black
Right or Left : Rightie

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Chinese
My Fears : Horror Flicks x_x hah!
My Weaknesses : err..hmm O-o?
My Perfect Pizza : x vegi & loadsa cheese =)~

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : work? :(
My bedtime : weekdays 9-11pm, weekends..varies..
My most missed memory: Study Lyfe!

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : Neither
Single or group dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Nike, but Adidas is fine..
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Both
Cappuccino or Coffee : Not very fond of caffeine

LAYER 5 : DO YOU…
Smoke : Nah.
Curse : Err..Sumtimes? =)
Take a shower : Ya think? 'normally ppl like us, bo chang ek wan! rofl!'
Have a crush : Yea..
Think you’ve been in love : Once..
Go to school : Not Anymore..=/
Want to get married : Err..
Believe in yourself : Guess so..
Think you’re a health freak : Nope..

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Rarely..
Gone to the mall : Seldom..
Been on stage : Dun think so..
Eaten sushi : Yea..
Dyed your hair : Yup..

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER…
Played a stripping game : Nope
Changed who you were to fit in : A tit bit mayb..but i'm still me..

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To be married : =/

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY/GAL
Best eye colour :
Best hair colour :
Short hair or long hair : Not too long..

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING…
A minute ago : Shoutout!
Hour ago : On d way to work..
1 day ago : At work..
1 month ago : Where I'm at now..
Year ago : PJ campus, UTAR

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love : You ! *whomeva u may b*
I feel : Sleepy
I hate : Lies
I hide : My Feelings
I miss : d times when evrything was less complicated.
I need : more $ !!

LAYER 12 : TAG PEOPLE
1. Whomeva dat wans to be tagged!





Tagged by Pinkster & JJ.


HERE ARE THE RULES:
Each blogger must post these rules first.
Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight
things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

1. I sing in d shower.
2. I lurveee Dogs!
3. Dun talk much.
4. I'm broke.
5. Kiamsiap & Kiasi.
7. Reserved.
8. a Dreamer.

N.A.T.0 !!

Tagged!
You.You.You.You.You.You.You.and.YOU!!




Saewei punye Tag.

Ten things that I hate*.....
*too strong a word, dun ya think? =/

1. Food you hate
--> Anything dat has got d taste of garlic, beansprout & ginger.
2. Fruits that you hate
--> Pineapple.
3. Veggies that you hate
--> Bitter ones..
4. Celebrities or people that you hate
--> Jim Carey? =/
5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate
--> Slow drivers on d outter lane..
6. TV Shows or Movies that you hate
--> Sponge Bob Squarepants..Ed, Edd and Eddy.
7. Type of Music that you hate
--> Unmelodic ones..Heavy Metal, Hard Rock?
8. Household chore that you hate
--> Doing d laundry..
9. Things you hate about the world
--> Too Much Pollution, Too Little Fresh Air. Pride Not Prejudice.
10. Things that you hate about yourself
--> My Height! I'm Short! :(


2 comments:

aL said...

ppl like me... oso usually chang ek wan. lol!

errr... you dont talk much meh? since when?

ColleenC said...

rofl aL!
since before i met u guys?
hahaha..