Tuesday, 10 July 2007

d phone i'm using now vry 'chan' adi..fit for d bin liau..
even my mum wont stop asking me to get a new phone..
imagine dat!..
got parents ask their kids to get a new hp wan meh?
normally would b like complaining dat we change our phones too often..
waste of money..but den for me..happens d other way ard..
its not dat i dun wanna get a new phone ler..
been wanting to get myself a new phone since forever..

d phone i'm using now is actually my mum's..
mine was an innostream, A30..black clamshell..
but she jst couldnt stand d beatings..
been abused by me so badly dat her lcd display cracked..twice!
she was only a few weeks old when d inside, main display ada problem..
send into hospital..changed new display den settle..

a year or so after..after enduring many many beatings from me..
ahaks! i'm making myself sound like a child abuser..farkaus..
but nvm..cont..actually i dropped her a couple of times nia ler..
sumtimes on carpets..on cement..on tar roads..
in d car..at home..indoors..outdoors..rofl..
den one day, i dropped her..and d front display cracked..
thus..she was scarred..=( ... and so..i had to put her to rest..

mum's sony ericsson and my innostream..

so shortly after went to get a sony ericsson..
but den i jst couldnt stand d fonts..so farking ugly..
so now my mum's using tis phone..and i'm using hers..
and so dat's how d story goes..=P

k618i?

its not all about d money..d reason y ive been hesitating..
is cos tis place i'm working at..dun allow us to bring cam phones into d plant..
so ill hav to leave it in a car outside, by d road from 9-5 on a daily basis..=/
ancua leh? u tell me..=(


3 comments:

Mephidross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mephidross said...

get a toy phone ...den use the public phone!!stop torturing ur phone!..haha

- PC - said...

helix: hahaha.. couldnt agree more!!