Tuesday, 3 July 2007

!@#$%

think i'm gonna die of tibi..
been coughing my lungs out..on and off..
for d past..i'm guessing..6mnths?

went to d doc once..but didnt finish d antibiotics..
i dun hav problems taking medicine..
swallowing pills are fine..
but den to continue till finish..
=/ i'd prefer to gulp down d entire bottle of cough syrup..
and get it over wif..
so very troublesome..
3times/day..b4/after meals..blah..
ive got too many things in my head to remember stuffs like those..
hahaha..nvm me..
time for bed..work sarks!!



9 comments:

aL said...

its Tuberculosis (abbreviated as TB) not tibi ok? LOL!

too many things in ur head? like what?

ColleenC said...

ar? TB? wads tibi den? O_o?
u knoe..d usual stuffs we talk about..
thrs only 1 thing in my head..
ahaks! =x

Adelene said...

yeah what's the too many things in your head ? :P
btw. I dont see you typing l!k3 +h!5 also LOL
hahaha!
my mother took 6 months to recover from TB
Get well :D

Mephidross said...

din cure in the early stage later teruk..

ColleenC said...

adele,
i dun think its tb kua..x_x
i was jst saying..i dun wanna die! T.T

helix,
sien wan cure..
drink more water, honey..


i think ive got fur balls in my throat and lungs..
my dog sleeps wif me in my room..
=/

aL said...

can you pls go farking check it up and see if u got fur balls or pubic hair balls in ur lungs or smth?

=P

Mephidross said...

more water correct ,more honey u get prob...

maybe those "hair" stuck somewhere..

CRIZ LAI said...

Sounds like 100 days cough lar. You must have taken oily and spicy food. Take ice some more, right? You should have finished the antibiotic given and take more warm drinks.

ColleenC said...

aL,
pubic hair balls? wtf is dat?
rofl!

helix,
har? thought honey's good for d throat?

criz,
yalor..i wad also eat..
dat's y taking so long to recover..
but i think got more den a hundred days adi..T.T