Friday, 20 July 2007

gawd!! ive been home all day!!..
m on mc todae..feeling so lethargic..
aching all over i jst feel like staying in bed all day..
spent my fridae at home trying to finish up season4..
sent bro off to d water sports centre for his camping trip..
took a lil nap in d evening..and now here i m...

tmr's bon odori suppose to b out wif my buddies..
but not sure if i can make it..sigh..
i'm soooo not used to falling sick..
i'm bored..i'm at home on a fridae nite..=/
i wonder whr my buddies are tonite..hmm..

oo yea..almost forgot..dled LeeHom's latest album..
sumthing different..and he's still as unique as ever..

改变自己 - 王力宏

i esp like d cover of tis album..
he looks so freaking cool..dun ya think?
Tracks.
01.Intro
02.改变自己
03.落叶归根
04.创作前言
05.我们的歌
06.你是我心内的一首歌
07.爱在哪里
08.Cockney Girl
09.不完整的旋律
10.爱的鼓励
11.华人万岁
12.星期六的深夜


my all time fave tracks..
06. 大城小爱 - 盖世英雄
07. 一首简单的歌 - 心中的日月



5 comments:

Shea Speare said...

Swt!

He's holding a tree, sis...cool ah? Hahaha. I think I probably holding my wallet better.

Hahahaha.

Mephidross said...

the first one is the best

aL said...

tak dengak lagi. but selling like hot cakes at my place. hu hu.

ColleenC said...

shea,
dat's d thing lor..
hold tree nia also so cool..haha..
nola..cool in a laid-back sorta way kua..
less make-up and less drama? =/

helix,
1st album? wei ee?

aL,
wei wei..can get free posters and t-shirts mou? =P

Mephidross said...

1st album cover..song i dunno..i start wit the 5th..nitemare start.!