Friday, 26 September 2008

Happy Birthday Mum!

It is hard to find the words to say
How much you mean to me,
But if it wasn’t for your love and care
I don’t know where I’d be.
You put up with my eccentricities
And vegetarian habits,
You let me dance and learn the flute
And you looked after my rabbits.
You take me where I need to go
And welcome all my friends,
And though I sometimes make mistakes
Your kindness never ends.
This day is for letting mothers know
How loved they really are,
But there are not enough hours in the day
Not enough by far.
‘Thank you’ doesn’t fit the bill
There’s so much more to say,
But I want you to know that I’m grateful
Each and every day.

- Hannah Pay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got buy cake for her boh? :D

aL said...

sweeeet! :)

Food Promotions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.