Thursday, 9 August 2007

been a while since i last updated my blog..
a lil pre-occupied..had things in my mind..
confused.. =/ hmm..

mum got worried when i didnt hav much appetite..
i dun knoe wad is it wif me..i cant really hide how i feel..
like how ppl put on a show face when in front of others..
even my colleagues asked if i was okie..
cos i seemed a lil dreamy lately.. =/

thr's nthg seriously wrong wif me..
it jst feels like ive moved onto a diff phase in life..
i think ive finally started to let go of d past..
it doesnt seem to hurt as much anymore.. =)
and dat has got me a lil confused..
ive been in dat stage for so long..
now i feel..kinda..lost..
whr shud i go from here? O-o



3 comments:

Jade.Phoenix said...

dont worry gurl, u will find your way soon. glad to hear that u've let go of ur past. rmb, jiu de bu qu, xin de bu lai...take care ya~

Anonymous said...

Just go into another phase and start enjoy lah. :-)

ColleenC said...

jade,
thanx..=)
its easier said den done..
but i'm gonna giv it my best..


bryan,
enjoy..haha..will do...=)